Welcome to New Vitality Health Foods, Inc.’s website!
Explore the site for:
• Current store news, new products, and money-saving coupons
• Cutting-edge health news
• Accurate health tools to assess your lifestyle to help you foster health living
Discover the New Vitality Health Foods, Inc. advantage:
1. 25 years serving Orland Park and its neighboring communities with the highest quality health foods and nutritional supplements.
2. Each member of the New Vitality team possesses extensive knowledge and training and welcomes the opportunity to assist you. Additionally, on-staff at New Vitality Health Foods, Inc. are two Certified Gluten Practitioners. Obtaining this distinguished certification means they possess a comprehensive understanding how gluten affects the body. The owners and their families are celiac with other multiple food allergies. As a result, they are able to share their knowledge as they have first-hand experience how to thrive in a world of multiple food allergies.
3. You can rest assured that each nutritional supplement and homeopathic remedy on ourselves has passed our stringent quality standards. We only carry products that support the natural market with outstanding reputation.
Feel life you can’t find anything to eat due to diet restrictions?
Walk through the New Vitality doors and that problem will be solved. We carry brands such as Canyon Bakehouse, Bi Aglut, Le Venezine, Kinninnick, Ener-G, Bob’s Red Mill, Really Great Food Company, Foods by George, Sami’s Bakery, Schar, Sweet Ali’s, Enjoy Life and much, much more!
Don’t see what you are looking for on our shelves? No problem, we are delighted to order and stock it so that it’s there the next time you stop by. New Vitality Health Foods, Inc. is constantly looking for the best new gluten free food and other allergy friendly products on today market so that you can expect the very tastiest, most nutritious choices available when you shop at our store.
Latest In Store News:
New Vitality Health Foods, Inc. Supplement line, ProVitality Expands with the Addition of Vitamin D3, Coconut Oil and Thyroid Energy
1. Update yourself on the importance of your thyroid: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11613747.htm
2. Read about the benefits of Vitamin D3: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11528508.htm
3. Discover why Coconut Oil is becoming so popular: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/12/prweb11428775.htm
New Vitality Health Foods, Inc. Celebrates 25 Years of Service: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11176336.htm
New Vitality Health Foods, Inc. Introduces Its VIP Rewards Program: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10863006.htm
Stop in and pick up one of our Footsie Rollers and roll those aches away!
|Cooking with fats|
When cooking with fats, use only those fats that remain stable at temperatures above the boiling point, such as butter, olive oil, and unrefined palm and coconut oil. Don’t heat polyunsaturated vegetable oils, such as safflower, sunflower, and flaxseed oils. Heating these oils causes them to break down, allowing trans fatty acids to develop.